Double Sided Steel Polystyrene Insulated Door
Our double sided steel doors are engineered for durability and energy efficiency. Combining the attractive raised panel style with a insulated core provides you with a stylish option that will stand up to the harshest conditions
- 2″ thick door sections are formed from heavy galvanized steel.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint.
- Available in long or short panel design.
- Window glazing options include plain, obscure, and tinted glass with a variety of insert designs.
- CFC-free, polystyrene insulation is secured in place with a urethane adhesive
- R-value: 9.65
- Accents Woodtones, MLB™ Accents, Accents Images, and Accents Logos are available as an option for interior applications
|Light Oak||Dark Oak||Cedar||Mahogany||White|
Available Panel Styles
Click on the options below to learn more on the CHI website: