Fiberglass Polyurethane Insulated Garage Door
CHI High-Definition Fiberglass raised panel series provides the best combination of durability, insulation, and style. Formed of heavy duty fiberglass with a variety of designs and styles available this super durable style not only stands up to the harshest outside environments but looks good doing it.
- Fiberglass garage door sections are 2″ thick with a formed fiberglass face and interior steel skin that is factory finished in white
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- Exterior skins are factory finished in seven designer colors and three optional wood tone colors. Unfinished (tan) exterior skins are available for field gel staining
- Available in long, short, or combination panel designs.
- Optional 1/2” insulated designer lites are available with a beveled acrylic face and 1/8” DSB obscure glass back with brass or platinum caming
- CFC-free, high-density injected polyurethane core.
- Thermally broken for added weather protection.
- R-value: 16.95
|Unfinished||Woodtone Mahogany||Woodtone Oak||Woodtone Walnut||White|
Available Panel Styles
Click on the options below to learn more on the CHI website:
|Model 2751||Model 2752||Model 2701||Model 2702||Model 2703|