Polystyrene Insulated Steel Sandwich Door, 26GA
Designed to enhance appearances in a variety of applications, this insulated commercial garage door will complement the look of an array of commercial applications.
The Model 3285 has four evenly spaced micro-grooves that run horizontally across each section and incorporates a tongue-and-groove joint between each section that gives the door an even, symmetrical appearance. The durability and insulating value of this double-sided, polystyrene, core-insulated steel door combined with its feature-rich design options, makes this door a popular complement for many building designs.
- 2″ Thick Sections
- 20 gauge commercial quality steel
- Polystyrene Insulation – R-Value 10.29
- Four evenly spaced micro-grooves run horizontally across each section
- Max standard size 28’2″ wide x 20′ high
- White, Almond, Sandstone, or Brown
- Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors
Optional Lites / Windows
- 24″ x 6″, 24″ x 12″, or 34″x 16″ lites with 1″ insulated glass (Clear, Tempered or Tinted)
- Optional Aluminum Full View Frame to match size and panel layout of steel section
(Optional open for field glazing, 1/8″ DSB, 1/8″ polycarbonate, 1/8″ tempered glass, 1/4″ tempered glass, 1/2″ insulated glass or 1/2″ tempered insulated)
- Special glass options available. Contact factory for details.