Polystyrene Insulation/27 gauge with Steel Back
Whether you’re unloading trucks or moving equipment, our steel commercial overhead door products excel in high demand applications.
Model 3251 insulated pan ribbed steel doors have a variety of features to meet your design and performance requirements. This line of rugged, heavy-duty commercial garage doors is built to withstand a high volume operation. With our insulated ribbed steel commercial doors, you can count on high performance, everyday reliability, and long lasting durability.
- 2″ thick pan sections
- 25 gauge steel exterior/27GA steel back
- Polystyrene Insulation – R-Value 8.0
- Ribbed Panel Profile (2 horizontal ribs with alternating “v” grooves)
- Max standard size 34’2″ wide x 20′ high
Optional Lites / Windows
- 24″ x 6″, 24″ x 12″, or 34″x 16″ lites with 1″ insulated glass (Clear, Tempered or Tinted)
- Optional Aluminum Full View Frame to match size and panel layout of steel section
(Optional open for field glazing, 1/8″ DSB, 1/8″ polycarbonate, 1/8″ tempered glass, 1/4″ tempered glass, 1/2″ insulated glass or 1/2″ tempered insulated)
- Special glass options available. Contact factory for details.