Polystyrene Insulation/20 gauge with 27 gauge Steel Back
Whether you’re unloading trucks or moving equipment, our steel commercial overhead door products excel in high demand applications.
Model 3222 insulated pan ribbed steel doors have a variety of features to meet your design and performance requirements. This line of rugged, heavy-duty commercial garage doors is built to withstand a high volume operation. With our insulated ribbed steel commercial doors, you can count on high performance, everyday reliability, and long lasting durability.
- 2″ thick pan sections
- 20 gauge steel exterior/27 gauge steel back
- Polystyrene Insulation – R-Value 8.0
- Ribbed Panel Profile (2 horizontal ribs with alternating “v” grooves)
- Max standard size 24’2″ wide x 16′ high
- Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors
Optional Lites / Windows
- 24″ x 6″, 24″ x 12″, or 34″x 16″ lites with 1″ insulated glass (Clear, Tempered or Tinted)
- Optional Aluminum Full View Frame to match size and panel layout of steel section
(Optional open for field glazing, 1/8″ DSB, 1/8″ polycarbonate, 1/8″ tempered glass, 1/4″ tempered glass, 1/2″ insulated glass or 1/2″ tempered insulated)
- Special glass options available. Contact factory for details.