Polystyrene Insulation/20 gauge with Vinyl Back
Whether you’re unloading trucks or moving equipment, our steel commercial overhead door products excel in high demand applications.
Model 3221 insulated pan ribbed steel doors have a variety of features to meet your design and performance requirements and is built to withstand a high volume operation. With our insulated ribbed steel commercial doors, you can count on high performance, everyday reliability, and long lasting durability.
- 2″ thick pan sections
- 20 gauge steel exterior/vinyl back
- Polystyrene Insulation – R-Value 8.0**
- Ribbed Panel Profile (2 horizontal ribs with alternating “v” grooves)
- Max standard size 24’2″ wide x 16′ high
- Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors
Optional Lites / Windows
- 24″ x 6″, 24″ x 12″, or 34″x 16″ lites with 1″ insulated glass (Clear, Tempered or Tinted)
- Optional Aluminum Full View Frame to match size and panel layout of steel section
(Optional open for field glazing, 1/8″ DSB, 1/8″ polycarbonate, 1/8″ tempered glass, 1/4″ tempered glass, 1/2″ insulated glass or 1/2″ tempered insulated)
- Special glass options available. Contact factory for details.