Polystyene Insulated Steel Sandwich Door, 26GA
Designed to achieve years of dependable service, each section is urethane filled and thermally broken with a continuous joint seal, making the door unyielding to the outside elements.
Model 3216 insulated sandwich doors are feature-rich to meet your design and performance requirements. This high R-value steel commercial door is available in four colors and a wide variety of window options. This steel commercial door model offers added rigidity and durability when applications require unrivaled protection, and are environmentally friendly.
- 2″ Thick Sections
- 26 gauge commercial quality steel
- CFC-free Polyurethane-filled sandwich construction – R-Value 17.54**
- Four evenly spaced micro-grooves run horizontally across each section
- Thermally-broken to eliminate thermal conduction
- Max Width – 32’2″ (contact customer service for larger sizes)
- White, Almond, Sandstone, or Brown
- Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors
Optional Lites / Windows
- 24″ x 6″, 24″ x 12″, or 34″x 16″ lites with 1″ insulated glass (Clear, Tempered or Tinted)
- Optional Aluminum Full View Frame to match size and panel layout of steel section
(Optional open for field glazing, 1/8″ DSB, 1/8″ polycarbonate, 1/8″ tempered glass, 1/4″ tempered glass, 1/2″ insulated glass or 1/2″ tempered insulated)
- Special glass options available. Contact factory for details.