Polystyene Insulated Steel Sandwich Door, 20GA
Constructed to provide dependable protection from the elements, these garage doors are designed to handle the most rugged commercial applications.
Model 3212 insulated sandwich doors are feature-rich to meet your design and performance requirements with a thermally-broken urethane core, encased in a 20-gauge steel front skin and a 27-gauge back, creating our strongest overhead door. When coupled with this door’s high R-value, you have a premium door available for toughness and environmental friendliness. The steel skins, track, and hardware are all 100% recyclable post-consumer, and the insulating qualities of this door conserve energy making our urethane core doors the right choice to help achieve your sustainable buildings project goals.
- 2″ Thick Sections
- 20 gauge steel exterior / 27 gauge steel interior
- CFC-free Polyurethane-filled sandwich construction – R-Value 17.54**
- Four evenly spaced micro-grooves run horizontally across each section
- Thermally-broken to eliminate thermal conduction
- Gasket seal between sections provide for an extremely tight weather-seal
- Max standard size 24’2″ wide x 16′ high
- Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors
Optional Lites / Windows
- 24″ x 6″, 24″ x 12″, or 34″x 16″ lites with 1″ insulated glass (Clear, Tempered or Tinted)
- Optional Aluminum Full View Frame to match size and panel layout of steel section
(Optional open for field glazing, 1/8″ DSB, 1/8″ polycarbonate, 1/8″ tempered glass, 1/4″ tempered glass, 1/2″ insulated glass or 1/2″ tempered insulated)
- Special glass options available. Contact factory for details.