Polystyene Insulated Steel Sandwich Door, 28GA
Designed to enhance appearances in a variety of applications, this insulated commercial garage door will complement the look of an array of commercial applications.
The Model 3206 has four evenly spaced micro-grooves that run horizontally across each section and incorporates a tongue-and-groove joint between each section that gives the door an even, symmetrical appearance. The durability and insulating value of this double-sided, polyurethane, core-insulated steel door combined with its feature-rich design options, makes this door a popular complement for many building designs.
- 1.5″ Thick Sections
- 28 gauge commercial quality steel
- Polyurethane Insulation – R-Value 13.68
- Four evenly spaced micro-grooves run horizontally across each section
- Thermally-broken to eliminate thermal conduction
- Max standard size 18’2″ wide x 16′ high
Optional Lites / Windows
- 24″ x 6″, 24″ x 12″, or 34″x 16″ lites with 1″ insulated glass (Clear, Tempered or Tinted)